This 2-in-1 converter can combine your analog VGA (RGBHV) video signals with analog Left/Right (Red/White RCA) Audio from your source devices (PC, MAC or any other VGA device) and output signal in HDMI format or it can combine video and audio input from a YPbPr / Component source with analog audio and convert it to HDMI. It can also play the various media below and has a remote included to function as a media player connected to your HDTV's HDMI port. Also great for connecting the VGA video output of your computer or media server and integrating it into a HDMI Home Theater System or connecting component video sources to your HDMI Network.
- Input: 1x VGA, 1x 3.5mm Earphone Jack, 1x Component, 1 x USB
- Output: 1x HDMI
- Power Supply: DC 5V/1A
- Dimensions(mm): 145(D)x70(W)x25(H)mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~ 40°C
- VGA input resolutions: 640x480@60/75Hz, 800x600@60/75Hz, 1024x768@60/75Hz, 1280x720@60Hz,1280x768@60Hz, 1152x864@75Hz, 1280x800@60Hz, 1280x960@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1360x768@60Hz, 1440x900@60Hz, 1680x1050@60Hz, 1600x1200@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz
- Component(Ypbpr) input resolutions: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz,1080P@50/60Hz
- USB INPUT (For Media Player function): Video Formats: MPEG, H.264, RM/RMVB. Picture Formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG. Audio Formats: MPEG1/2, MP3.
- HDMI output resolutions: 720p60Hz, 1080p60Hz
This product is not supplied with any HDMI, Coaxial or Toslink cables. Cables need to be purchased separately. Product supplied without packaging / boxing directly from factory to ensure lowest price possible to the public. You will not find another similar device with the same quality for a lower price.
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 25 March, 2013.