Easily capture and convert audio/visual content into digital media from AV. The Hi-Speed USB Audio/Visual Grabber connects a media source with Yellow Video (Composite) and Red/White Stereo Audio to a desktop or notebook computer to capture, convert and edit content. Ideal for sharing favorite video clips or "snapshots" through email or on the Web, it records and processes data from a camcorder, VCR, TV or other media device equipped with S-video or RCA outputs. A single-button control with LED indicators activates a built-in chip that encodes directly in MPEG 1/2/4 format.
If Windows 10 does not detect your capture device and install drivers automatically then please download the 64-Bit drivers below if using one of the operating systems or try a Windows driver update via Device Manager. When you open device manager the detected device and installed drivers by Windows should display as below
EasyCAP Windows 7-10 64-Bit Drivers - Click on link to Download
- Model: DC60
- Supports NTSC, PAL, Video format
- Supports high quality video resolution
- Capture & edit high quality video & audio without sound card
- Include Professional and easy to learn & used video editor software: Ulead Video Studio 8.0 SE DVD
- Plug & play
- Applying to internet conference / net meeting
- Complies With Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev. 2.0
- USB bus power
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 19 September, 2011.