This nanobeam can extend your current ethernet network by up to 10km via line of sight. It has the same function when using a pair of these nanobeams as installing a 10km Network Cable!! The NBE-M5016, NanoBeam M by Ubiquiti, has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The NanoBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
This high-performance airMAX® Bridge directs RF energy in a tighter beam-width. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
It offers high capacity and scalability and is capable of high-speed, carrier-class links over long distances.
Innovative all-in-one design, the NanoBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint. It is quick and easy to install with no fasteners required for pole-mounting. The NanoBeam offers convenient alignment as it pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space and is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location.
Sample Installation Diagram using a Pair of Nanobeams (Model may differ on sample diagram)
||- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption: 6 W
- Gain: 16 dBi
- Wind Loading: 21.4 N @ 200 km/h
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h
- LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±24 kV, Contact:± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Salt Fog Test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration Test: IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature Shock Test: IEC 68-2-14
- UV Test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 54 mm
- Weight: 0.320 kg
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 16 May, 2019.