Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as Multichoice HDPVR, Apple TV Player, Mvix (HDMI Version), Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market.
This product is similar to the HDFURY1 Blue edition. It will convert video & audio from a HDMI source to VGA / HD15 / D-Sub (15 pins, 3 rows of 5 pins each) with separate 3.5mm Stereo audio output.
- One HDMI input signal that converts to VGA+Stereo analog.
- Supported video input : HDMI 1.2a
- Supported audio output : 3.5mm R/L Analog Stereo.
- Supported output : Support up to UXGA and 720p/1080p(50/60Hz), the same format as input. No Upscaling or downscaling of resolutions. Your end display needs to supported the resolution on the VGA / PC input from the source device e.g for 720p the resolution 1280 x 720 needs to be supported on display which is a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
- LED indication : when source or sink is working.
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V / 0.8A power supply. Adapter is supplied with converter.
Connection and Operation Instructions
1. Connect one cable from HDMI Source / Player into the Converter HDMI input.
2. Connect VGA+3.5mm audio from monitor or projector / external speakers into Converter output.
3. Connect 5V power supply to the converter.
- Model : Ultimate 1080
- HDMI resolution : HDMI 1.3
- Input Video signal : 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Input DDC signal : 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- VGA output : Support up to UXGA and 720p/1080i(60Hz)
- Audio output : R/L Analog 3.5mm jack plug
- Max transmission bandwidth : 5.1Gbps
- Max working current : 600mA
- Power adapter format - Input : AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output : DC5V / 0.8A
- Operating Temperature range : (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range : 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimensions : (L x W x H) - 174 x 70 x 20 (mm)
- Weight : 450g
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 08 October, 2010.