The 4K UltraHD 1x2 HDMI Splitter uses a single HDMI source，splitting to 2 HDMI displays/screens. It has Digital Toslink and Analogue RCA Stereo Output as well and audio can be manually switched to force Dolby Digital 5.1/2.0. The Splitter allows one HDMI devices to be split into two HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. The Splitter can also be placed at the end of a long HDMI cable to regenerate the HDMI signal and to split to 2 x displays.
- One HDMI 1.3b input signal split to two HDMI 1.2b display devices
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Support 3D,  24Hz/30Hz;1920x1080P and any quality lower
- Support CEC
- Supports Digital Toslink output Dolby Digital 5.1/2.0 and Analogue Audio Outputs
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Digital audio format on HDMI (not via Toslink or Analogue Stereo) -DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Support input up to 30 metres AWG26 HDMI 1.4 standard cable length, output up to 25metres AWG26 cable length
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Supplied with DC5V/1A power supply
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 29 March, 2017.