This 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch is with 4 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs. It is a true matrix and can distribute any one of 4 sources to either of the 2 displays, and can work as a splitter to show the same source on 2 displays simultaneously. Full HD 1080p, and 1080P@24Hz 3D 4k x 2k (3840x2160) source.
- Distributes any one of 4 sources to either of 2 displays or to both 2 displays simultaneously
- Compatible with full HD 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p/ 1080P@24Hz 3D source 4k x 2k (3840x2160)
- Switch easily between multiple HDMI sources via remote control or via buttons on the unit
- Power: 5 watts (Max)
- Power adapter: DC 5V/2A
- HDMI version - HDMI 1.4a
- HDMI resolution - full HD 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p/ 1080P@24Hz 3D source 4k x 2k (3840x2160)
- Support video format - 8/10/12 bit deep colour
- Support audio format - DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD//DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max bandwidth - 225MHz
- Max baudrate - 2.25Gbps
- Input cable distance - 15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Output cable distance - ≤25m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- 4 x HDMI Inputs
- 2 x HDMI Output
- Max working current - 550mA
- Power adapter format - Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/2A
- Operating Temperature range - (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range - 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H) - 200x70x25 (mm)
- Weight - 320g
A technical guide on how to choose HDMI Cables & Equipment is available at Choosing the Correct HDMI Cables and HD Distribution Equipment. If you are not sure which items to purchase please send us an e-mail with requirements using the Contact form on the left under the Information section and we will select the correct products for you based on your requirements. This item conforms to the HDMI v1.3 specifications described in the section. In general for Blu-ray HDMI v1.0 is required as a minimum and for PS3 / Xbox 360 HDMI v1.2 is recommended as a minimum. HDMI v1.3 exceeds both HDMI v1.0 and v1.2 specifications. As the name states this is a True Matrix switcher meaning you can independantly assign any of the 4 inputs to each of the 2 ouputs. The device is 1.3a spec'd meaning it will pass the high output signal needed to enjoy Full HD video. Additionally, the device will support new high resolution, multi-channel digital audio formats. The unit also comes with a remote control with direct access input buttons for each out the ouputs. You can have 1 input display on 2 outputs (Used as Splitter), or you can cross over and have input 1 display on output A, while having input 2 display on output B (Switch / Splitter Combo). HDMI CABLES AND EQUIPMENT SHOULD NEVER BE CONNECTED / DISCONNECTED WHILE YOUR EQUIPMENT IS POWERED ON SINCE THE HDMI PORT CARRIES A LOW VOLTAGE BUT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT WHEN PLUGGED / UNPLUGGED WHILE POWERED ON. The sequence below should be followed when installing new cables or equipment between source/player and LCD / Plasma. 1.) Power-off all equipment (At the wall socket). 2.) Connect all Cables, Splitters, Switches, Extenders within HDMI Distribution Network. 3.) Power on all Splitters, Switches, Extenders within HDMI Distribution Network. 4.) Power on all LCD / Plasma's and set to HDMI input from HDMI Distribution Network. 5.) Power on Sources / Players (Sources negotiates HDCP Handshake via HDMI Network to displays which is set to HDMI input to respond to handshake). After power-on sequence was done, the inputs on the LCD / Plasma can be changed normally and source / displays can be powered on/off as usual. The equipment within the HDMI Distribution Network should never be powered off and if powered off should be powered on first. LCD's should always be powered on first during normal usage and set to the correct HDMI input port before the source/players are powered on. Repeat this power-on sequence after a general power failure has occurred. Power-on sequence is recommended for HD PVR / Blu-rays and most HDCP devices.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 13 March, 2019.