Want to watch movies or recorded television programs on your computer on a normal Television with RCA/ Composite input ports? This converter will allow you connect your video source devices like Computer or DVR system to your Television with RCA/ Composite ports. Any source / player with a VGA output can be connected to be converted to RCA/ Composite and s-video. You can even keep your computer connected and just switch between inputs. Simple to use. Connection cables and AC power adapter are included.
The opposite converter (to connect a RCA/ Composite device or player to VGA screen) are available at RCA / Svideo Converter to VGA converter - DVD to VGA screen.
● Convert and Downscale VGA to Composite (Yellow RCA / AV) signal
● 1 channel video output
● 1 channel S-video output
● 1 channel VGA signal input
● 1 channel VGA signal output
● DC-5V outside power supply
● Supports signal: VIDEO, S-VIDEO, CVBS, VGA
● Support system : PAL/NTSC Output
● Resolution: 800×600@60HZ,800×600@75HZ,1024×768@60HZ
● Dimentions : 10 x 6 x 3 cm (4.0 x 2.25 x 1.0 in.)
● Can adjust brightness, contrast, color saturation etc parameter
● Image freeze
● Save current work estate when the power cut
● Caption prompt in work estate
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
** NOTE!! - Composite / Yellow RCA has a limitation of 480 scanlines / 480i resolution (more or less equal to 640 x 480) which is a limitation by international specification and not a limitation of the converter. The converter will supply the max output of composite video available.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 08 July, 2013.