This adapter helps you to connect your iPad to:
- A TV for Video Playbard with HDMI port (see note below)
- A TV for Video Playback with Composite RCA (see notes below)
- Micro SD (T-Flash) card for Data transfer
- SD card for Data transfer
- A computer for Data Sync
- A Keyboard for data input
- A DC / Camera for picture and video input
- Dual Output - HDMI for high definition / RCA for old TVs
- Incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera (with a DCIM Folder) to your iPad
- Supports moving jpeg (.jpg) / Raw files from iPhone 4 to iPad
- Supports SD / SDHC / Micro SD (TF) Cards
- Supports connecting via the USB port (see notes below)
- The USB port can be connected to a keyboard for data input to your iPad
This accessory if compatible with (see firmware below):
- Apple iPad
- Apple iPad 2
- iPad 3 (The New iPad)
- 6-in -1 Connection Kit for iPad x 1
, Mini USB Cable & AV Cable (HDMI Cable to connect to display needs to be purchased separately)
- Retail Pack
- USB ports support External HDD, Flash Drives, External Audio cards, USB Micophones, USB Cameras, SD Cards & Powered USB Hubs.
- iPad only reads data (graphics files) from devices / Memory cards with a folder "DCIM".
- Please keep no space between the iPad and the dongle
- Don't have more than 1 device connect to the dongle at the same time.
Note that this device is dependant on Ipad application TV Out functionality. Ipad native video player supports AV output and alternative is to download Azul player from the appstore. The VLCplayer player used for video playback on Ipad does not support TV Out functionality i.e the Ipad determines if video & audio is send to external displays, not the adapter.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 29 November, 2012.