An AV Selector / RCA Switch is commonly used when you have more than 1 AV device (Yellow,Red,White outputs) such as a DVD player, DSTV Decoder, Gaming console etc. and your TV has only 1 AV input (Yellow=Video, Red/White=Audio Left and Right).
With this switch you eliminate plugging / unplugging cables which causes wear and tear on your cable connectors and ports on your TV. Simply press a button to switch to another input device.
Features & Specifications
● Eliminates disconnecting and reconnecting of cables from your AV system.
● 4 stereo AV RCA inputs and 1 stereo AV RCA output.
● Alternative connection of 4 AV S-video inputs and 1 AV S-video output.
● Simple switching with 4 input selector buttons and red input indicator.
● Dimensions : 180mm W x 50mm H x 100mm D
● Stereo 3.5mm mini jack for audio monitor output to headphones or speakers using a 3.5mm jack plug.
● Passive design requires no power supply from batteries or AC.
● No conversion between Composite and S-video signals. Ensure that if your input is composite / Yellow RCA that the output is composite / Yellow RCA or use the converter S-Video (4-pin type, VHS) Male to RCA Female Adapter to convert Composite / Yellow RCA sources / players to S-video if needed.
Related Keywords : RCA Mutliple inputs switch, S-video Switch, S-Vide
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 03 July, 2009.